Today we’re taking a break from our regularly scheduled programming to give you Comcastro’s predictions for Avengers 2: Age of Ultron.
1. The end credits sequence features Boba Fett climbing out of the sarlacc pit. It’s so obvious from the trailers.
2. Black Widow and Hawkeye contribute very little to the team. Admittedly, this isn’t much of a prediction. It’s really more of a statement.
3. People will complain about too little Hulk in the movie. Or they’ll complain about having too much Hulk. Or they’ll complain that Hulk fought the heroes too many times. Regardless, people will complain about the Hulk. He’s a hate magnet.
4. Ultron will be ostensibly destroyed by the end of the movie yet somehow reappear in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
5. It won’t be as good as Daredevil. Have you seen that show yet? Stop reading this and go watch all of it on Netflix immediately. Daredevil may be the best superhero show on television ever. As an artistic package it’s on up there with the likes of the Dark Knight. It’s almost as if Marvel said, “We should actually try this time.” The show relies on tight plots, good acting, and masterful stunts to deliver an intense story.